Medium Adhesion

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Photo Album, part 1








Hey everyone. I've had a few days off from the blog, a few days off from work, a few days off from reality. It's been a wonderful break. Kristin made the long journey out from Seattle and we spent the weekend hanging out in Manhattan, being tourists and generally relaxing. It was great!

I've got a few photos here. It looks like this blog thing will only let me put on 5 at a time, so here's the first 5. I'm primed and ready to put more on soon, so look for more pics in the near future.

Ok, so what you're looking at here is my actual work environment. Like I said, not your usual engineering office. Yes, this is where I've been spending upwards of 60 hours a week.

Thanks for your comments you guys, glad to see somebody is reading all this. Here's the photos..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must feel right at home working there considering it looks exactly like your room growing up in Milwaukee!

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who made the people? I want one for my birfday

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home