Medium Adhesion

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Rain on Amsterdam


It continues to rain, and Snoop Dogg continues to flow. so things are in order - be it in Seattle or Manhattan. Snoop can flow, I'm not sure if I can keep up though. I wasn't created for that, but I'll give it my best in this unlikely format. I'm just waiting for JP to chime in with : "you got a cell phone, you got a laptop, now you gotta blog too? Sellout." sellout, indeed. Sell out, early, and often!

I'm sitting on high above Amsterdam ave on the upper west side. The rumors are true, I've gotta pretty nice balcony, perfect really for dropping toenail clippings on the unsuspecting below. I got a picture of my view attached.

I wish I could find a way to take picture as I ride my bike to work in the morning, cause that's the best part of the day. Maybe one day I'll strap my camera to my chest and let it snap away. It will mostly show my handle bars are few inches from the left rear quarter panel of a homicidal new york cab.

I'll hit it again tomorrow with some work pics. It's a unique place. That's why the blog is here. People kept telling me:"dude, you're doing some crazy shit, you need a blog." Ok, here it is. Crazy shit, and shit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty cool, Billy.
No "dude" or "shit" - just pretty cool.
love, Mom

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home