Medium Adhesion

Sunday, June 11, 2006

June 10, 14th street, garbage swells like a cyclone

Man, busy week! Somehow I made it to Sunday, my 1 day off of the week. I spent the day still recovering from my Friday night binge drinking-fest with fellow Seattle-guy Dave Couture (drinking too many Manhattans in Manhattan), and riding my bicycle around the city dodging taxis and inhaling unhealthy amounts of diesel exhaust....it was wonderful. When you're spending the day biking around Manhattan, don't forget to put sunblock on your forearms too, or you'll end up with really sunburned arms like mine. I think beer fixes that though.

Oh hey, I've found a much better website explain the project I'm working on, it's even got video! Check it out:

http://www.amorphicrobotworks.org/car/

Well, folks, are you ready to enter The Church where I work?!? Who's with me? Everybody hold hands, tightly, here we go. Hope you enjoy the pics.

(wouldn't you know, I'm having problems uploading pictures to the web tonight. It's gonna have to wait another day. I know you're on the edge of your chair with excrement....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home