Medium Adhesion

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Raise Up!





Sandra D got jacked yesterday. We lifted her about 6 feet in the air.

We need to lift her a total of about 9 feet up to get to the right height to install the floats and stuff. But we need to pause at 6 feet for a day so we can spray on some insulation underneath the floor.

My back hurts today. I suppose it should, considering Jack and I lifted a 35,000 lb boat up 6 feet, completely by muscle power alone.

Oh, and here's one more picture of Tommy. I didn't prime him on this. The kid opened up my wallet and immediately went for the American Express gold card. Sandy and Jack should be nervous. But at least he's a zip car fan too.

1 Comments:

Blogger the guy behind the guy said...

that is one cute damn kid. and the boat's looking awesome. Let's see a photo of someone walking under it so we can see how high you've raised it, mr. strongman.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home